Syncing to Google Contacts allows you to easily access all of your contacts on HiHello, and all of your HiHello contacts on Google Contacts. This means that whenever you receive a digital business card from someone, their contact information will automatically appear in your Google Contacts.
Complete the following steps to set up Google Contact syncing on the HiHello iOS app:
1. Open the HiHello iPhone app
2. Go to Settings and tap “Sync contacts”
3. Under “Google Contacts” tap “Add Account”
4. Tap “Sync” then Continue”
5. Choose an account and tap “Allow.”
6. Choose one or more contact groups.
7. Done! Your contacts will appear in about an hour.
We also allow for Google Contact syncing on our web app.